At Live Axe, we adhere to the strict city, state, and federal rules and regulations. We have designated a professional to be our Covid-19 expert to set the guidelines for our facility. Please review the details regarding our Covid-19 procedures. If you have any questions, please call us at 888.812.9060.
Capacity Restrictions and Protocol
- We have limited our capacity and minimized group sizes in order to meet the maximum capacity restriction of 25% for indoor dining. This includes customers, staff, and our Axeperts.
- Each group will have private lanes all to themselves and will not share lanes with other groups.
- We are limiting group sizes and total capacity.
- We have limited our opening hours for more thorough daily cleaning.
- Hand sanitizer stations are located throughout the venue.
Employee Health and Safety
- Employees temperatures are taken before entering the building. They will also be subjected to symptom checks before coming to work. If any customer experiences any kind of symptoms, they will be forced to stay home to quarantine.
- Employees will wear masks at all times.
- All employees execute a safety questionnaire daily.
Customer Health and Safety
- Customers temperatures will be checked at the door.
- Customers are required to wear face coverings except when actively eating or drinking. This includes when throwing an axe.
- Employees will maintain 6 feet of distance from other employees and guests at all times.
- Customers must maintain 6 feet from employees and from other guest in the building (not within their own personal group).
- Social distancing reminders are placed on the floors.
- Hand sanitizer stations are located throughout the building.
- Live Axe will sanitize the axe throwing common spaces, areas, axes, and any additional equipment before your arrival, in between throwing sessions, and after your departure.
- Customers are asked to consolidate payments to minimize screen touches.
- Customers are asked to fill out waivers before arriving.
- We have implemented contactless payment options.
Food Health and Safety
- We are limiting food and drink services to the table area and not allowing self bar service.
Throwing Health and Safety
- We have separated throwing stations and tables 6tf apart and or using plexiglass.
- Each party has its own section, we don’t mix with other parties.